Specialising in heavy construction disputes arising from building & engineering activities both nationally and internationally, relating to breach of contract, delay & disruption, time extensions, prolongation, payment provisions, acceleration, loss of productivity, final accounts and professional negligence actions against professional advisers including architects/engineers, surveyors and solicitors.
Having extensive experience in mediation, adjudication, arbitration and litigation working with most of the standard forms of contracts amongst others JCT, ICE, FIDIC, NEC, IChemE on projects including; hospitals, water treatment plants, roads, railways, power stations, petro-chemical, chemical engineering plants, waste-to-energy plants, port & harbour construction, mechanical & electrical services, bridges and domestic dwellings.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- Barrister at Law
- Bsc(Hons) Quantity Surveyor
- Chartered Arbitrator: FCIArb Dip ICArb
- Accredited Adjudicator: (CIArb, FIDIC, IChemE, TECBAR)
- Mediator: (CEDR, CIArb, TeCSA, TECBAR)
- CIArb., LCIA, FIDIC, TECBAR, CIOB, ICE, IChemE, ACE
What the Directories Say:
Chambers & Partners:
Wins praise from market sources for his broad construction dispute resolution capabilities. He is known for his expertise on engineering matters, including cases related to flood damage, power stations and hospitals.
Expertise: “He speaks the client’s language and really rolls his sleeves up to get a deep understanding of the case.” “Very strong in arbitration and adjudications.”
Provides expert and detailed advice in construction, planning, and environmental law.
- Ugandan infrastructure Sole arbitrator
- Crossrail Paddington Station dispute
- End of Life Plastic to Fuel Plant
- ICC Arbitration in Paris concerning a Serbian power station project
- Waste-to-energy project acting for an Italian company
- Acting as sole Arbitrator for a chemical process plant
- Expert Determination regarding a housing development
- UK arbitration relating to a sports centre
- UK adjudication relating to a power station
- UK adjudication relating to landscaping
- Arbitration in relation to a cement factory
- Technology & Construction Court relating to flood damage
- Professional negligence claim against a project manager • Acting as Adjudicator regarding a power station
- Professional negligence claim against a solicitor
- UK arbitration relating to a hospital
- UK arbitration relating to student accommodation
Lead Technical Services Ltd v. CMS Medical Ltd  EWCA Civ 316
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue