Emma joined chambers following the successful completion of her pupillage. She accepts instructions in all practice areas, with a particular interest in family.
Having read Law with French at the University of Birmingham, Emma went on to study her LLM in European Union Law and secured pupillage upon the completion of her BPTC in 2013.
Emma regularly appears in the County, Crown and Magistrates courts. She is always well prepared, is approachable, and will offer sensible and realistic advice.
Qualifications and Appointments:
- LLB Law with French, University of Birmingham, 2.1
- Licence en Droit, Université d’Orléans, Mention Bien
- LLM EU Law, University of Birmingham, Distinction
- BPTC, College of Law, Outstanding
- Albion Richardson Scholarship, Gray’s Inn (2012)
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue