Patrick is a member of the employment and personal injury groups, where he has a busy court practice and dispatches prompt written advice. Clients commend him for being approachable, understanding the issues quickly, and giving practical, down-to-earth guidance.
Before pupillage, Patrick worked in busy solicitors’ offices in Birmingham, and understands the importance of client care. He has particular experience in cases relating to local authorities.
Patrick’s first degree was in Psychology at Newcastle University. After working in management and editorial, he undertook his legal training at Nottingham Law School, where he was marked outstanding in advocacy.
Qualifications and Appointments
- BA (Hons) University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- Direct Access Accredited
- Birmingham Law Society Employment Law Committee
- Employment Law Association
CV Added Successfully!
Would you like to continue adding to your brochure or go to the Brochure Builder to begin the download?Go to Brochure Builder Continue
Patrick represents claimants and defendants in cases concerning employers, occupiers and public authorities. He has also developed a specialism in insurance fraud, proofing defendant witnesses before trial and advising on prospects and tactics.
- Defending a public house after a patron slipped on ice in the car park
- Defending the landlord of premises where a paramedic fell while carrying a patient downstairs
- Bringing a claim on behalf of a 14-year-old kickboxer who broke both arms when attempting a high kick during a martial arts lesson
+ Add to Brochure